Professional Block Sealing
We specialise in block seals, making your driveway more resistant to all year around weather conditions.
Reasons to seal your driveway
- Its aesthetically pleasing
- It enhances the natural colours in the block
- Breaths life back into old drive ways
- Inhibits weed & algae growth
- Helps to resist oil and stain penetration
- An easy to maintain finish as well as hardening the top layer of jointing sand to reduce loss
The process of sealing a block drive comprises of cleaning, using a rotary machine, re- sanding with dry kiln sand which is then settled into the joints using a compactor. Three coats of Acrylic sealant is then applied giving a silky finish.